<Lullaby,lullaby <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11246557?origin\x3dhttp://butterflyeffects-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket Supererogatory

Adeline Shakespeare

Photobucket">

Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay.
I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.


Wednesday, March 22, 2006 @ 3:56 AM

ohmyyyyyfuckinggod!
:(
woke up early in the morning today to look
for my spikes shoes!
and i couldn't find it anywhere can?
so i was asking my father if he knew where
was it. but sadly, he don't.
& when i questioned my mum, SHE
THREW IT AWAY!
>:( obviously i was pissed. and urh,i somehow
shouted at her! okay, i don't care if i scolded
her or not. but i feel real bad about the way
i treated my dad.
arrghghhhhss :((

I show him attitude can? he was trying to
satisfy me cause he knew i was in a bad mood!
so he got me nice nice breadfast.
but yeah, i didnt eat it and instead, i threw
it away. OMFG, IM SO FUCKING EVIL
RIGHTRIGHT!!
>:(

then when we got in the car, he wasnt very
please too. cause he knows im angry with him
for throwing away my spikes shoes.
(ohyeah,before that he say he would take me
out tonight to buy it)
plus the time my brother enter the car..
it made my dad furious.so he sort of scolded
my brother too! :)
which i think he deserves it. haha,
i don't want to see him getting scolded but
i think he should get outta the house earlier!!
:D

okayokay, so i throw tantrum. i feel so lame
and childish and so not understanding.
i think im a bad child. my partner thinks too.
i think im rebellious towards my chinese
teacher.
I THINK I DON'T APPRECIATE PEOPLE WHO
TREAT ME NICE!
and neither will i appreciate people who treats
me badly.
so what the fuck am i?
sheeeesh.

i wanna be more obedient please.
can someone help me?
anyways, today was great without science.
i don't know why. i like it when im having it.
and i simply hate it when lessons are
about to start. Perhaps its just that im scared
of ms Wong? :0
woosh!

anyway,today have heats and finals for long-
jump in a day. cool yeah!
:) and urh, i had trouble jumping.
cause i didn't have my spikes shoes!
i mean, i always jump with it so yah.
buti managed to get a 3.51m.
and i was not satisfied.
so i borrowed a spike shoes to help me increase
my speed.. and kaboom!
i jumped. 3.73m!
surprise surprise!
:D
but still was not satisfied.
i wanna winnnnn!
so damn badly.
ohwell.


AND DID I MENTION I LEARNT HOW TO
SWING MY LEG FOR LONG JUMP?
hahaha. thanks to a motivator man.
if there's such a person.
blahblah.
okayokay, enuff' of my shit.
i think im off to sleep ..
since i just had my dinner..guess it be good.
heh! :) i love everyone today!



AND I LOVE YOU MOST MY LOVE!